Tenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac 8.1.6 Crack + Keygen Free Download
Tenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac is a free utility for macOS that can help iPhone, iPad, and iPod users turn their connected mobile devices into recovery mode with just one mouse click. It is especially useful for users who have unresponsive and unmanageable iOS devices, which require the help of additional software to return the device to user control.
However, even users with severe software problems can use this device to get their hands on personal data, apps, and services blocked on their device that refuse to boot properly but using the easy (and only available) advanced option to fix more automatically. Then 150 iOS Stuck Problems. which can range from not being able to access the recovery mode, stuck on the Apple logo, stuck on a black screen, boot cycles, broken screen, frozen screen, broken headphones, clear backup and restore errors, and more.
Tenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac Full Cracked
Tenorshare ReiBoot iOS for macOS is a lightweight application that comes in a small installation package with an automatic installer and uninstaller. At the first start, the application will display a simple, attractive, and eye-catching blue dashboard containing some on-screen tools. The first thing to note is the connection status icon in the lower-left corner of the app. For any software action on iPhone or iPad to succeed, the app must first recognize that the connected iOS device is there. Only a wired USB connection is supported.
Use Tenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac for free. Still, an advanced and premium PRO version is required if the user wants to access any tool that can fix iOS problems (boot freeze, disabled or frozen screen, boot loops, reset factory without iTunes, and more). However, the application is lightweight, fast, reliable, and runs on all recent versions of macOS (macOS 10.9 or later).
ReiBoot iOS Mac Features:
- It has an easy-to-use interface.
- It runs on the latest version of iOS.
- That often happens when you update your iOS to a newer version.
- This problem is usually found after a jailbreak attempt, or a failed iTunes restore.
- Users of the iOS version encountered bugs in this matter.
- iPhone gets stuck on the home page and won’t turn on. It often happens due to an iOS update failure.
- It is usually found after updating iPhone to iOS.
- You cannot change the volume of your iPhone.
One-click to enter and exit recovery mode for free and fix more than 50 iOS problems without data loss:
- Enter recovery mode
- Exit recovery mode
- Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone black screen repair
- Fix iPhone frozen screen
- Repair iTunes update / restore errors
- Unlock broken iPhone screen
- Fix iPhone Stuck While Charging
- Fix iPhone boot loop
- Factory reset iPhone without iTunes.
- Mac OS X Kodiak, 10.0 (Cheetah), 10.1 (Puma), 10.2 (Jaguar), 10.3 (Panther), 10.4 (Tiger), 10.5 (Leopard), 10.6 (Snow Leopard)
- OS X 10.7 (Lion), 10.8 (Mountain Lion), 10.9 (Mavericks), 10.10 (Yosemite), 10.11 (El Capitan)
- macOS 10.12 (Sierra), 10.13 (High Sierra), 10.14 (Mojave), 10.15 (Catalina), 11.0 (Big Sur), 12.0 (Monterey) and later versions.
- Compatible Devices: Intel, Apple Chip (M1), or PowerPC Mac.
How to Install?
- Download and install Tenorshare ReiBoot on Windows or Mac.
- After installation, run the ReiBoot installation.
- Now follow the steps provided by the system.
- Connect your device to your computer and enjoy all the features that MaC offers.
- everything is fine
License Keys: EDB45-IRUH3-ODVD1-SDVK9-DKJ09 DFIU9-UIFB0-JFNN5-KOKN4-SJKDN3 NKDI5-JKF34-JSDJ2-JKCKN8-JNJDN9
Tenorshare ReiBoot iOS for Mac Crack + Keygen Free Download here link given below